TRADE SHOW EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION
The 2023 COLORADO CRAFT BREWERS SUMMIT is being held in downtown Denver. The two day educational event includes technical seminars, keynote speakers, vendor expo and plenty of networking over beers!
Vendor registration is open exclusively to Allied Trade Partners of the Colorado Brewers Guild.
Not an Allied partner yet, but would like to attend? Contact the Guild’s Business Development Manager, Emma Ramey, to learn how to get involved.
Partnership Benefits – Opportunities can include a wide range of brand recognition such as:
- Recognition at our State of The State of Craft Beer® Keynote Address
- Attendee gifting
- Partner logo inclusion on event website and relevant on-site collateral and signage
- Partner logo inclusion into event’s multi-media advertising campaign, including but not limited to: print, digital, and social media
- Email marketing: dedicated email and newsletter inclusion
- Working credential(s) and ticket(s) to our Opening Reception
Partnership Opportunities range from $500 to $5,000.
Program Advertising begins at $100.
Download our Partnership Opportunities Here.
Don’t see the perfect opportunity? We are always willing to tailor a partnership that best fits your goals and objectives. Please reach out to our Business Development Manager, Emma Ramey, to discuss your needs today.